- What Is The Minimum Order?
- Minimum order is $35 worth of product for us to deliver to your door.
- When Does The Pricing Update?
- We will be updating our pricing throughout the week, be sure to check in to see our latest pricing! Our produce pricing is based off market price.
- How Much Is Shipping?
- FREE Next Day Delivery is available for all South Vancouver Island Deliveries (Greater Victoria including Sooke, Saanich and Sidney). (Note: order cut-off time is 12pm the day before your desired delivery day)
- COVID Response:
- Our delivery drivers are following protocol with doing everything possible to protect you and themselves. Your product will be dropped at your doorway for you to grab once we have left the premise.
- There's an issue with my order, what do I do?
- To receive a credit for a wrong item, quality issue or something missing please contact us at email@example.com
- How Do I Know When My Box Has Been Dropped?
- You will receive a text message when we are on route as well as when we have dropped at your door so be sure to provide a number at checkout that can receive text messages.
- What days do you deliver?
- We deliver 6 days a week (Monday - Saturday) throughout Greater Victoria from the Westshore to Sidney; 5 days a week (Monday - Friday) to Sooke.
- Where Do We Deliver To?
- Anywhere between Sooke to Sidney (yes, even deep Sooke). Delivery is based on your postal code but we realize there are some grey areas. Please get in touch with us if you have any questions!
Check out the most common questions regarding our BCause Box Program.
- What is the BCause Box Program?
- The BCause Box program is a subscription-based produce program. You can choose from an individual-sized box for $35 or a family-sized box for $60. You can also choose how often you would like to receive a box: weekly, bi-weekly or monthly. Each box is packed with fresh fruit and vegetables and the contents fluctuate week-to-week so that we can ensure you get an exceptional value while also getting great variety.
- What type of products can be found in the BCause Box?
- All sorts of good stuff! Potatoes, onions, carrots, celery, lettuce, herbs, berries, apples, bananas, oranges, pears, broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus... the list goes on and on!
- What is the billing/delivery cycle for the BCause Box Program?
- By joining the BCause Box program you are signing up to receive a box on your desired schedule (weekly, bi-weekly or monthly). Every subscription BCause Box is delivered on Tuesdays and are billed the Friday morning prior to delivery.
- When will I receive my first BCause Box?
- It depends on when you place your first order. Orders close on Thursday night each week. If you place your order before this cut off you'll receive your first BCause Box the following Tuesday. If you place your order after the Thursday night cut-off you will receive your box on the second Tuesday. Unsure? Give us a shout!
- I ordered a subscription box along with additional items, when will I receive my order?
- In the spirit of reducing packaging and emissions, we will deliver your complete order (both subscription box and additional items) in one delivery. We will follow the subscription box schedule as above 👆 . This means that if you place your order that contains your new subscription box along with your additional items before the Thursday night cut-off, you'll receive your complete order by the coming Tuesday. Need your additional items sooner? Give us a shout!
- When checking out I selected a delivery date for my subscription box to be delivered but it didn't come. Why?
- We have two ways to shop at BCause; one-time shopping and our subscription program. Unfortunately, our system is not that advanced and can't have two different checkout paths based on what's in your cart. If you have a subscription box in your cart, when prompted to select a date at checkout, you can pick a random date to continue. However, your subscription order will be delivered on an upcoming Tuesday (see What is the billing/delivery cycle for the BCause Box Program? above)
- What happens if my credit card doesn't process my recurring payment?
- That's okay! Our system will attempt to collect payment three days in a row (Friday, Saturday and Sunday). If after each attempt, the payment is unsuccessful, you will be automatically skipped for the week and we will try to process payment as per usual on your next scheduled delivery date. Having issues with your payments not processing? Feel free to reach out to us and we can help you!
- Can I pause or cancel anytime?
- Absolutely! You can skip a delivery if you're going to be out of town, pause for a bit or cancel at anytime without any penalty. Be sure to skip, pause or cancel before the Friday morning cut-off prior to your next scheduled delivery to avoid being charged and receiving a box you weren't wanting. Contact us if you have any questions!
- Can I add additional items to my subscription box and have it all be delivered together?
- 100%! Check out the knowledge centre below for helpful step-by-step tutorials!